- Key Information»
- Character Development, Hope, Aspirations and Courageous Advocacy»
- Maths Ambassadors»
Every September, after delivering some fabulously persuasive speeches, each class will choose one child to undertake the role of a Maths Ambassadors.
Our Maths Ambassadors are enthusiastic and passionate about Mathematics. They will work closely with staff to help others to improve their own Maths skills, knowledge and understanding.
As part of their role they:
- Celebrate moths’ achievements across the school.
- Introduce competitions and new ideas
- Raise the profile of maths in school
- Engage others in mathematical discussion and inspire number FUN
- Lead activities relating to moths
- Give other pupils a voice and help them to share their ideas.
- Support other members of our school community in maths.
Please see the pictures below of previous and current Maths Ambassadors for our school.