Every day our staff and governors work hard to make sure that by the time our pupils leave us they are confident, well rounded individuals.
We hope and expect that all of our pupils will ...
- embrace each other's differences and show kindness and forgiveness to those around them.
- understand how unique they are, believe in themselves and have confidence in their abilities.
- feel a part of their community and be proud of their school.
- understand the shared responsibility we have to look after God's World and encourage others to do so.
- know the importance of making mistakes and spend their time learning and achieving from them.
- know what is feels like to succeed and have achieve their very best.
- love learning new things and want to keep learning more by being inquisitive and asking questions.
- have experience learning in many creative forms, using the outdoors and practical activities, making extensive use of our school grounds and local area.
- know and understand friendship and have earned how to get along.
We offer our pupils a broad balance, differentiated and relevant curriculum which recognises individual development needs and takes account of the National Curriculum requirements issued in September 2014. We want our curriculum to be exciting, interesting and engaging so that children are curious and want to learn. We want pupils to come home from school excited about what they are learning.