Vacancies & Volunteering
Due to our continued expansions we are always looking for talented individuals to join us - whether volunteering or as part of our staff team. Being at the heart of a new housing development puts us in our amazing and unique position of being able to help shape our community for many years to come.
St Michael's is a family; a community of people who care for one another and take a collective responsibility for our school despite any challenges that life throws our way. In return, we expect everyone who works or volunteers with to uphold high standards of personal and professional conduct and 100% commitment to the children in our care.
We are able to provide an inspiring working environment with excellent resources; the scope to be creative and innovative and a high level of professional development.
Our vacancies are advertised at https://www.epm.co.uk/school-vacancies/
We currently have the following vacancies in school:
- SEN Key Stage 1 /2 Level 2 Teaching Assistant (30.5 hr per week, term time only)
- Midday Supervisor (2 days a week, term time ony)
- Breakfast Club Assistant (7.45am to 8.45am Monday to Friday, term time only)
- Breakfast Club Assistant (7.45am to 8.45am Thursday and Friday, term time only)
- After School Club Assistant (3pm to 6pm Thursday and Friday, term time only)
Job Description and Application Forms can be downloaded below. To visit the school or for an informal discussion please contact the office on 01733306778.